You know when once in a while you stumble upon an extramarital encounters dating site and it beats most of the competition by a mile? This is it. Clean interface, straight to the point, no bullshit. Forget AshleyMadison, the top position for premier affair dating site has been conquered by AffairsClub. To say the least, positive is how my overall experience with the site was. On top of that, the women to men ratio is quite decent.
AffairsClub – Results
In the 4 months that I’ve been on this site, I’ve been on 18 dates with different women, 14 of which ending up in me sealing the deal. The age bracket is mostly women in their late 20’s to late 30’s, which wasn’t really a problem for me. After all, what kind of guy doesn’t want to get it on with older, more experienced women? Especially if they are quite attracted to younger, more vigorous guys such as me.
AffairsClub : the Good, the Bad & the Sexy – Review
Let’s start with the Bad then we’ll get to more interesting things about AffairsClub.
AffairsClub: What I didn’t really like
- Profiles with body shots. Well, I can understand why women don’t want their men to discover their activities on extramarital encounters sites, would be kind of counterproductive. Still, I don’t wanna be deceived by an amazing body with a hideous face.
- The wait between the reply and the first message is a little longer than other adult dating sites. Again, they’re married, so they have to wait for the right moment to reply. Discretion is a must in this business.
- Lack of webcam option. Not really that big of an issue, but it would sure help the body shot issue
- The majority of my contacts are very reluctant to meet in populated locations. That can be countered with quiet & privy encounters in lobbies and such if I wanna get laid.
- Related to the time delay issue with the first response, once they’ve replied, the majority of them act very fast towards a discreet first encounter.
- Metropolitan areas have many users ready to engage
- The “My Matches” function worked like a charm and is quite user-friendly
AffairsClub: What makes the site stand out
AffairsClub – How to avoid missteps
Don’t get into the complicated relationship of married man & married woman. Indicate that you are single, no strings attached. No need for crazy descriptions and such, keep it simple and concise. Women who already have a steady marriage aren’t looking for a boring person, just stand out, spark their interest. After all, they’re out for one nighters, no more, no less.
One more piece of advice: once you’ve come in contact with someone, DEFINE how both of you will interact with each other. Not every want you to use their main phone numbers, or their main emails. Trust me, I’ve made the mistake, and those are deal breakers.
Even if it’s free to sign up & have a look at what the site offers, there’s still a 1.95$ trial fee if you want to use the actual service, which is still pretty low. If it suits you, the monthly cost will come up to 20$, and that is, if you choose to use it for at least 3 months, which is what I did.